2009年4月17日星期五

Working...

Nowadays i'm working at Zhong Yuan Xiao Kuan for some money as i can't always stay at home doing ntg waiting for my mother to feed me. -_-

So i guess it wad time for me to find some job to earn some money for myself.

So i manage to work at there with my best friend,~Xiong the Bear~!!!

haha.his nickname is quite cool right?

Then as time flow very fast,i forgot to update my blog for 1 week long as it's quite tiring to work at there so i didn't even think of my blog when i'm back home from working.haha.

Now i manage to remember the existence of my blog then just update it now.

there's ntg special nowadays cause of working so just wait for a few more days then i can share it on my blog~

So let us keep in touch ya? XD

2 条评论:

  1. LOl!! damn touch wor!!
    best friend pulak !!
    muackz bird bird!!
    muakcz~ ~~~
    :D

    回复删除
  2. you work at 101 de zhong yuan xiao guan??

    回复删除