2009年7月5日星期日

还是堕落。。。

Nowadays i've been free from working as i'm tired of de work plus a lot of things waiting for me to do...
I continue on my life of 堕落...haha...
A lot of things happen recently for example...
I haf an accident yesterday!!!
Tis is no big deal as i gt a little pain on my body n my dad's car is broken...
I care about is not myself but is de car tat i broke!!!
My dad's gonna kill me if he knew of his favourite car been happenly kissing someone's car on it's butt!!!
Oh My Godddddd!!!
Now just a lot of things happen unexpectly then i hope i can peacefully to haf a peaceful life til i get to taiwan for schooling...
Im veri excited on my trip to taiwan as de life in school is de BESTEST in my life!!!
NOT onli me who say life in school is de best bt EVERYONE including teacher MAN!!!

Is Iz? XD

没有评论:

发表评论