2010年5月3日星期一

My Wish before my 20's...

Lately realli is a lot of things pushing too hard..
For most of all,i push myself with whole brain of stusy stuff..@.@..
goddamn i'm studying man tat's very unique for me for the past few years..even when i'm having 统考 i still go out play dota and eat supper..thx to my 'best' friends..-.-..
This time maybe is very serious for me la becuz i realise the danger atmosphere is approaching me closer and closer..wtf!

So now i'm going to make my wish before i come to my late 20's family..
For some reason i've got experience from my friens tat's 宗亮 and 兴林..they all meet the same problem..so am i..haha..sorry to bragging u 2 out to my blog but i muz say it out for my own sake not u 2!HAHA!i will mention on my wish list so for those who is looking on my blog can guess which 1 is the serious problem we meet together!

My Wish List--
1.i wish i could get a really nice marks on my semester test.
2.i wish i could work harder for my own study and relationship.
3.i wish i could sing more better and better to impress my friends.
4.i wish i could perform more to my friends to see.
5.i wish i could have a healthy body and status.
6.Most of all,i really wish i could get a girl friend before my 20's fallen!!!

So above is my wish list that i 'wish' to have now..haha..not many is a hard mission as work hard win's anything but really is hard for me to work hard la..as i'm an energetic boy..i can't sit under a desk for more than 2 hours!!!i will gone crazy even i sit for 30 min's..wth!
Maybe i need really need friends supporting me all the way just to study..-.-..lame dude..

that's all for now..i wish i could grant all my wish come true..

1 条评论:

  1. 要因为喜欢她而恋爱,别因为想试着有恋爱的感觉而恋爱。:)

    回复删除